User contributions for TimSmall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 12:15, 6 July 2011 +244 ISP →Problems: Additional tips for powering a board whilst preventing SPI accesses.
- 09:11, 22 June 2011 +562 Bus Pirate Add links, quick trouble shooting section.
- 09:08, 22 June 2011 +43 N Help:Editing Link to wikimedia current
- 09:01, 22 June 2011 +45 Contact →Archives: Add second, searchable archive.
- 08:49, 22 June 2011 +121 Bus Pirate Add image.
- 08:43, 22 June 2011 +372 N File:Lycom-pe115-flashrom-buspirate-2.jpg Recovering a bricked Lycom PE-115 88SE8123 PCIe to SATA adapter using flashrom and a Bus Pirate - power to the PE-115 is supplied by a PC. The test probes of the bus pirate are attached directly to the SOIC Atmel AT26F004 SPI flash chip. The other test clip is connected to GND on another device for convenience (easier than getting yet another clip onto a SOIC device). current
- 08:38, 22 June 2011 +96 N File:Lycom-pe115-flashrom-buspirate-4.jpg Recovering a bricked Lycom PE-115 88SE8123 PCIe to SATA adapter using flashrom and a Bus Pirate. current
- 08:36, 22 June 2011 +413 N Bus Pirate Quick bus pirate overview.
- 07:51, 22 June 2011 +341 Supported hardware →External flashers/programmers
- 07:49, 22 June 2011 +24 N User:TimSmall test edit to check perms current